Click to view larger image
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
Your privacy is our highest priority
Full Size Camracks For Stemware & Tumblers offer complete protection for all your delicate and valuable stemware and tumblers! From washing and handling to stacking, storing and transporting, all can easily be done with Full Size Camracks For Stemware & Tumblers by Cambro!
- Made of highly durable, long-lasting polypropylene to hold up to the high demands of warewashing. Built to withstand chemicals and high temperatures up to 200°F
- 25 Compartment Camrack
- Maximum Height: 10-1/8" (25,8 cm)
- Maximum Diameter: 3-1/2" (8,7 cm)
- Closed external walls: - Designed for optimum cleaning and sanitary storage - Protects contents from unsafe employee handling, reducing risk of cross contamination, breakage and possible injury - Cleaning solutions, dust and dirt, insects, rodents and employee fingers cannot contaminate glasses or dinnerware from the sides
- Open inside compartments: - Ensures hot water and chemicals stay inside and circulate for thorough cleaning - Offer quick, thorough drying and easy, quick access to contents
- Enclosed, portable sanitary storage system: - Simple to create by stacking filled Camracks on Camdollies and covering top racks with Camrack Covers - a perfect fit every time - Eliminate plastic and vinyl covers that drape onto dirty floors if the stack of racks is not high enough or exposes contents if the cover is not long enough
- Easy to handle: - Interstacks with all racks from major dishrack manufacturers - Smooth top rim ensures smooth slide on, safe stacking - Fits through any commercial dishwasher - Easy-to-grip handles offer comfortable, safe handling and lifting - Smooth sides and rounded corners reduce risk of injury
- Can be personalized to clearly identify contents with hot stamping the following: - Custom logo and/or text - Standard symbol only - Standard symbol and description - Standard description only - Symbol and description (with pre-printed Camrack clips added at factory at time of assembly)
- NSF listed
- Dishwasher safe
- 2 per case
- Rack Dimension: 19-3/4" x 19-3/4" x 12-1/8" ( 50 x 50 x 30,8 cm)
- California Residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Share your thoughts and help other customers make a better buying decision...Click here
Our Education Center will include Spec Sheets, Owner's Manuals, How to Buying Guides, and more. In the meantime, if you need additional information or assistance please contact our customer service at (800) 956-5571 or via live chat.
Thousands of Correctional Products: At www.correctional.com you’ll find the most comprehensive collection of kitchen products made for the correctional environment right on your desktop. With 15 years experience assisting correctional professionals like you, we know what you want, what you need – and the products that you don’t want. Add to this our relationships with top quality vendors in the US and a variety of sources abroad and we’re able to locate or develop just what you’re looking for. That’s how we’ve become the Leader in Correctional Kitchen Equipment and Supplies.
Real People with Real Answers: The Cook’s Correctional team consists of real, live people right here in Illinois who want to help you. We’re trained on the products we sell, in contact with the vendors we carry and we’ve been helping jails and prisons get the best products for their facility for 15 years! Call us at 1-800-956-5571 (Mon-Fri 6:30am to 5:30pm CST).
Safe, Secure and Convenient: www.cookscorrectional.com has been validated and is authentic. Cook’s Correctional also uses SSL for secure transactions by encrypting all data to and from the site, and is secured by Starfield Technologies. With a Starfield Technologies SSL Certificate, shoppers and site visitors need never worry that their name, address, credit card or bank account numbers will be intercepted by an outside party. And cookscorrectional.com is open 24/7 so you can shop on your schedule, not ours.
Same Day Shipping: All in stock items – which includes most Cook’s Brand items that are made specifically for corrections- ship within 24 hours and if you’ve ordered something shipping directly from the manufacturer, we expedite your order. Typical shipping times are posted on each item on the site so you know what to expect. If there is an extended lead time, we call you to discuss your options rather than waiting for you to call us!