Click to view larger image
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
Your privacy is our highest priority
Camtherm Electric Food Holding Cabinet hold and transport food hot or cold food within the kitchen, on the truck, or at the point of delivery or service! Cambro's Camtherm Electric Food Holding Cabinet lets you expand your kitchen capacity, maximize productivity, and hold food safely for hours! Enjoy the confidence of knowing moist food will stay moist and crisp food will stay crisp with Camtherm Electric Food Holding Cabinet by Cambro!
- Made of tough, one-piece, seamless double-wall polyethylene. Easy to clean and won't dent, crack, rust, chip or break
- Tall profile (includes 12 rails sets)
- Holding capacity: - 24 Full Size 2-1/2" deep food pan - 16 Full Size 4" deep food pan - 12 Full Size 6" deep food pan - 8 Full Size 8" deep food pan - 22 sheet pans 18" x 26" (requires 10 additional rail sets)
- Anodized aluminum uprights and removable, adjustable chrome plated steel slide rails hold full-size food pans or sheet pans
- Energy efficient thermoelectric unit located on back of each cabinet. Low volt, low amp, low watt system maintains consistent hot or cold temperature and balanced humidity throughout the single cavity cabinet
- Aluminum louvers gently and evenly direct hot or cold air around the entire cabinet and contents, eliminating hot or cold spots and maintaining food quality
- Easy-to-use control panel is located on back of each unit. Includes on/off switch and a hot/cold switch. Cold performing units are factory set to chill cabinet to 37°F (2,8°C)
- Knuckle door hinges are built to withstand the rigors of numerous door openings. Doors lift up and off the hinges easily for cleaning. Doors swing open 270° for easy loading
- Cabinet exterior stays cool during operation
- Polyurethane insulation keeps hot food hot and cold food cold during transport when unit is unplugged
- Solar powered, digital display thermometer monitors internal cabinet temperature
- Self-ventilating cap on each cabinet door automatically releases steam and equalizes pressure, maintaining food quality
- Menu clip holds routing directions or list of cabinet contents
- Ergonomic molded-in-handles are at a safe height for easy transporting, even when fully loaded
- Heavy-duty, 14 gauge electrical cord is 9' (274.3 cm) long and plugs into any standard 110V outlet. Wrapping hook is located on back of cabinet for safe cord storage
- Wide, nylon door latches and magnetic door gaskets lock doors securely and create a tight seal to retain safe hot or cold food temperatures
- Cabinet combines extreme durability and excellent insulated holding performance with simple, energy-efficient thermoelectric heating and cooling with no compressor, no heating coil, and no humidifier
- Non-marking, high modulus, rubber casters are strong and extremely durable, providing smooth transport of full cabinets from kitchen to serving location
- Casters: 2 front 6" swivel w/brake, 2 rear 10" rigid
- Electrical Specifications: Volts: 110V Plug Type: Nema 5-15P Maximum amp draw: 13.7 amps Amps run on: 13.2 amps Watts: 1800 Hertz: 50/60 Power input of heating unit: 125 VAC
- NSF listed
- Intertek listed
- Exterior Dimensions: 30-1/2"W x 39"D x 64-3/4"H
- California Residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Share your thoughts and help other customers make a better buying decision...Click here
Our Education Center will include Spec Sheets, Owner's Manuals, How to Buying Guides, and more. In the meantime, if you need additional information or assistance please contact our customer service at (800) 956-5571 or via live chat.
Thousands of Correctional Products: At www.correctional.com you’ll find the most comprehensive collection of kitchen products made for the correctional environment right on your desktop. With 15 years experience assisting correctional professionals like you, we know what you want, what you need – and the products that you don’t want. Add to this our relationships with top quality vendors in the US and a variety of sources abroad and we’re able to locate or develop just what you’re looking for. That’s how we’ve become the Leader in Correctional Kitchen Equipment and Supplies.
Real People with Real Answers: The Cook’s Correctional team consists of real, live people right here in Illinois who want to help you. We’re trained on the products we sell, in contact with the vendors we carry and we’ve been helping jails and prisons get the best products for their facility for 15 years! Call us at 1-800-956-5571 (Mon-Fri 6:30am to 5:30pm CST).
Safe, Secure and Convenient: www.cookscorrectional.com has been validated and is authentic. Cook’s Correctional also uses SSL for secure transactions by encrypting all data to and from the site, and is secured by Starfield Technologies. With a Starfield Technologies SSL Certificate, shoppers and site visitors need never worry that their name, address, credit card or bank account numbers will be intercepted by an outside party. And cookscorrectional.com is open 24/7 so you can shop on your schedule, not ours.
Same Day Shipping: All in stock items – which includes most Cook’s Brand items that are made specifically for corrections- ship within 24 hours and if you’ve ordered something shipping directly from the manufacturer, we expedite your order. Typical shipping times are posted on each item on the site so you know what to expect. If there is an extended lead time, we call you to discuss your options rather than waiting for you to call us!