Click to view larger image
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
Your privacy is our highest priority
Carlisle's Opticlean Glass Racks are designed to help you clean a lot of glasses in a small space! Opticlean Glass Racks by Carlisle are perfect for glasses of all shapes and sizes!
- Made of polypropylene
- Opticlean Glass Rack
- 25-Compartment w/ 1 Extender
- Compartment size: 3-1/2" x 3-1/2"
- Accommodates glasses up to 3-1/4" in diameter
- Use for large diameter beverage glasses, red wine stems, goblets, and most rocks glasses
- Full dividers in the base offer complete protection for delicate rims
- Solid dividers in the compartmented extender will never warp or distort
- Opticlean Warewashing System:
- Three component system: combination of base rack and alternating open and divided extenders offers the greatest protection without sacrificing performance
- Open profile design: facilitates superior washing, complete rinsing, and fast drying
- Double wall construction: for maximum strength, protects contents from moving machine parts
- Honeycomb design: distributes load more effectively like a brick wall, while smooth rounded edges on the large openings provide multiple hand-holds and a sure grip on racks from any angle
- Quick draining: no flat surfaces to trap water or loose food particles inside the rack- ensures proper drainage
- Four way tracking: sturdy bottom with four way tracking for easy dish machine loading without the need to rotate racks
- Comfort Curve handles: molded into all four sides for easy handling, won't pinch fingers
- Textured finish: non-slip textured finish on outside walls reduces scratches to keep racks looking new longer, improves durability, and provides a secure grip
- Sure-Lock extenders: unique snap on/snap off attachments allow for fast, simple assembly/disassembly from the outside of the rack without loose screws, other fasteners, or even tools
- Positive stacking: from either direction, stacks with all major competitors
- Convenient outside measurement: 19-3/4" x 19-3/4"
- NSF listed
- Sold Individually
- Color: Carlisle Blue
- Compartment Length/ Width: 3.54"/ 3.54"
- Inside Height: 4.78"
- Outside Height: 5.56"
- California Residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Share your thoughts and help other customers make a better buying decision...Click here
Our Education Center will include Spec Sheets, Owner's Manuals, How to Buying Guides, and more. In the meantime, if you need additional information or assistance please contact our customer service at (800) 956-5571 or via live chat.
Thousands of Correctional Products: At www.correctional.com you’ll find the most comprehensive collection of kitchen products made for the correctional environment right on your desktop. With 15 years experience assisting correctional professionals like you, we know what you want, what you need – and the products that you don’t want. Add to this our relationships with top quality vendors in the US and a variety of sources abroad and we’re able to locate or develop just what you’re looking for. That’s how we’ve become the Leader in Correctional Kitchen Equipment and Supplies.
Real People with Real Answers: The Cook’s Correctional team consists of real, live people right here in Illinois who want to help you. We’re trained on the products we sell, in contact with the vendors we carry and we’ve been helping jails and prisons get the best products for their facility for 15 years! Call us at 1-800-956-5571 (Mon-Fri 6:30am to 5:30pm CST).
Safe, Secure and Convenient: www.cookscorrectional.com has been validated and is authentic. Cook’s Correctional also uses SSL for secure transactions by encrypting all data to and from the site, and is secured by Starfield Technologies. With a Starfield Technologies SSL Certificate, shoppers and site visitors need never worry that their name, address, credit card or bank account numbers will be intercepted by an outside party. And cookscorrectional.com is open 24/7 so you can shop on your schedule, not ours.
Same Day Shipping: All in stock items – which includes most Cook’s Brand items that are made specifically for corrections- ship within 24 hours and if you’ve ordered something shipping directly from the manufacturer, we expedite your order. Typical shipping times are posted on each item on the site so you know what to expect. If there is an extended lead time, we call you to discuss your options rather than waiting for you to call us!