Vulcan-Hart's VC4GD Single Deck Gas Convection Oven has solid-state temperature controls that adjust from 150° to 500°F along with a 60-minute timer with audible alarm. It features stainless steel front, sides and top. Painted legs. Independently operated stainless steel doors with windows opening a full 180°. Non-sag insulation applied to the top, rear, sides, bottom and doors. Porcelain enamel on steel oven interior measures 29"w x 221/8"d x 20"h. Two interior oven lights. Five nickel plated oven racks measure 281/4" x 201/2". Eleven position nickel plated rack guides with positive rack stops. One 44,000 BTU/hr. burner. Electronic spark igniter. Furnished with a two-speed 1/2 H.P. oven blower-motor. Oven cool switch for rapid cool down. 115 volt, 60 Hz, 1 ph power supply required. 6' cord and plug. 9 amps total draw. 3/4" rear gas connection with combination gas pressure regulator and safety solenoid system. One year limited parts and labor warranty, Two yearr warranty for K-12 schools .
The optional features include stainless steel legs, casters, flanged feet, five hour timer in place of 60 minute timer (model VC4GD), roast & hold control (model VC4GD), simultaneous opening chain driven doors, stainless steel open stand with storage rack, and second year extended limited parts and labor warranty.
The accessories include a stainless steel rear enclosure, extra oven rack(s), stainless steel drip pan, flexible gas hose with quick disconnect and restraining device (consult price book for available sizes), down draft flue diverter for direct vent connection, and a stacking kit.
Specifications and design are subject to change without notice.
MODEL NO.: VC4GD
Specify type of gas when ordering.
Specify altitude when above 2,000 ft.
PRODUCT NAME: Vulcan-Hart VC4G Series Single Deck Gas Convection Ovens
Exterior Width: 40"
Exterior Depth: 41-1/2" (measurement includes door handles)
Exterior Height: 56-3/4" on 25-3/4" legs.
BTU/HR. PER OVEN: 44,000
TOTAL BTU/HR.: 44,000
APPROX. SHIP WT.: 502 lbs (228 kg)
1. A combination gas pressure regulator and safety solenoid system is included in this unit. Natural gas is 3.5" W.C., Propane gas is 10.0" W.C.
2. An adequate ventilation system is required for commercial cooking equipment. Information may be obtained by writing to
the National Fire Protection Association, Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02289. When writing, refer to NFPA No. 96.
3. These units are manufactured for installation in accordance with ANSZ223.1A (latest edition), National Fuel Gas Code. Copies may be obtained from the American Gas Association, 1515 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, VA 22209.
4. Clearances: Rear 6", Sides 4"
5. This appliance is manufactured for commercial installation only and is not intended for home use.
CERTIFICATIONS & LISTINGS: CSA design certified, NSF listed, Energy Star rated.
- California Residents click here for Proposition 65 warning